Tom Ford: Autumn/Winter 2011 Womenswear Collection Lookbook LIVE!

tom ford fashion  Tom Ford: Autumn/Winter 2011 Womenswear Collection Lookbook LIVE!

Tom Ford A/W 2011 Womenswear Collection (image captured from video)

STOP. THE. PRESSES.

Tom Ford has finally lifted a bit of the secrecy surrounding his A/W 2011 Womenswear Collection by releasing a Video Lookbook for us to drool over.

To say it looks incredible would be an understatement. It is decadent. Sexy. Luxurious. Sensual. Vibrant.

The colors are amazing.  The fabrics and textures… luxe and rich.

Here is just a taste of what you’ll see in the video below.

All Images Captured from Lookbook Video by Me

Amazing, no?

He’s done it again, friends.

Perfection.

Check it out for yourselves here and please let me know what you think in the comments!

As for me?

I think I’m in love.

UPDATE: You can check out the HQ LookBook Images here.

{ 18 comments… add one }

CommentLuv badge

Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.

• Kathy Grin June 19, 2011, 11:32 PM

Oh how I really like those collections! They are fabulous! Who are the designers of these dresses? I hope I can have even one like that.

• Dusk June 19, 2011, 9:37 AM

Ohhhh sighhhhhh!! So glam-opulent! So seventies devil-may-care! So eighties decadant! So perfectly and wonderfully signature Tom Ford.
    …I loved his first pices for Gucci… I still have them! The velvet hipsters, the sexy, skinny shirt… Surely they must be vintage now?? 1995… well almost!
    Dusk latest blog post: depenDANCE

• ambuji June 16, 2011, 8:28 PM

Luxe, opulent, decaent and rich! These are the words that come to my mind after seeing the Tom Ford collection. He is always ahead of the pack and ups the “stylishly sexy” quotient. Great video!

• Marissa June 15, 2011, 5:03 PM

Aah! I’m dying right now. I’m at work, which means I can’t watch. Bookmarking this for later. Seeing Abby Lee in fuchsia fur and not being able to watch is torturous!

• Kristin June 15, 2011, 2:02 PM

Those jewel tones are simply divine!

• lauren June 15, 2011, 11:13 AM

omg! That violet dress is stunning.. and the video, beautiful. Every time I hear Tom Ford I think about you! Thank you for always posting his amazing creations!

lauren latest blog post: Teaser news

• Kirstin Marie June 15, 2011, 7:45 AM

oh my gosh. That dress in the second photo on top (the yellow and black one)…I need it. It’s incredible!!!
    Kirstin Marie latest blog post: Let your hair hang down

• THE-LOUDMOUTH June 14, 2011, 2:25 PM

Yummy! That green dress is fantastic…
    THE-LOUDMOUTH latest blog post: Summer lovin &amp lovin summer

• jessica June 13, 2011, 3:34 PM

argh!! gimmee. I want it all. When, when, when will I have the money to buy it??
    Answer: not anytime in this life… blast
    jessica latest blog post: Vintage Seaside

• Katy June 13, 2011, 2:08 PM

B – I think you should put a sidenote on your blog banner naming Beautifully Invisible ‘THE Tom Ford lovers blog.’ I can always count on you to have a tribute to the man every couple days, or twice in a row as the moment determines. ;) Love it! – Katy

• FASHION TALES June 12, 2011, 6:15 PM

Heavenly! The fabric of our lives: Tom Ford!

Madison
    FASHION TALES latest blog post: Just Shake Your Romper!

• A Brit Greek June 12, 2011, 6:02 PM

Wow, this man can seriously turn cloth into amazing works of wonders! Genius!
    Bet you cannot wait to see his Visionaries documentary…
    x.o.x.o
    A Brit Greek latest blog post: Blushing Brides- Fiction- Celebs &amp Red Carpet Inspiration

• Fashion Photographer June 12, 2011, 3:33 PM

yum. this collection is winning.

• Jenmarie June 12, 2011, 3:20 PM

OH. MY. GOSH. These pieces are unbelievably hot!

• Elle June 12, 2011, 2:51 PM

Ahhh these are some amazing pieces- I love the two in the top photo- just stunning. I can’t wait to see more of the collection!
    Elle latest blog post: My Sulfate Free Journey

• Casee Marie June 12, 2011, 12:54 PM

OMG. It’s so not what I was expecting. But in a good way. I think it’s better than I was expecting, because it’s so much more. In the back of my mind I think I was expecting the S/S collection again, in a way, but this seems to have so many departures from that while still feeling in the same family. That’s what I like about TF, he creates and creates and changes and evolves, but at the foundation he has strict ground rules, things that never leave. The maturity of it, the elegance and glamour don’t change because it’s what he believes in – and he seems to create an entire world of clothing around that. Around the women he’s designing for. Love. It.

There’s so much detail in each piece. I can’t wait until the editorials start rolling out! Autumn, where areeee you?

• Mrs Bossa June 12, 2011, 11:42 AM

Oh my god. Ravishing.
    Mrs Bossa latest blog post: My Top 7 Unlikely Style Icons…

• GRIT & GLAMOUR June 12, 2011, 9:37 AM

EXQUISITE! Of course. So very TF. Love the music too. GAH, let’s just fast-forward past this searing heat to the boots and furs, please!

Thanks for sharing. You’re my Tom Ford go-to-girl!

xo
    GRIT & GLAMOUR latest blog post: Spring 2011 Favorite Things

• BeautifullyInvisible June 11, 2011, 11:59 PM

Just Published: Tom Ford: Autumn/Winter 2011 Womanswear Collection Lookbook LIVE! http://goo.gl/fb/w1iOg

• Casee Marie June 12, 2011, 4:55 PM

#WWTFD? Tease us to the point of insanity, that's what. RT @beautifullyinv Tom Ford: Autumn/Winter 2011 Lookbook http://bit.ly/jgQbQv

• Arash Mazinani June 12, 2011, 5:09 PM

• BeautifullyInvisible June 13, 2011, 1:50 PM

• Kim @ BSC June 15, 2011, 1:55 PM

Gorgeous! RT @beautifullyinv Tom Ford: Autumn/Winter 2011 Womenswear Collection Lookbook LIVE! http://t.co/dXLNDtg

• First Look: Tom Ford Autumn/Winter 2011 Womenswear Collection Images (HQ) June 23, 2011, 10:49 PM

[...] The presentation for the Autumn/Winter 2011 – 2012 Collection was held in London this past February.  True to his word, no images at all were available until recently. Not even leaked cell phone photos!  A couple of week’s ago, Ford decided to tease us with a 0:59 video Lookbook which I shared on my other blog, Beautifully Invisible. [...]