I think I sound like a broken record, but I am so excited to share that my post on 5 Fashion & Beauty Lessons I learned from True Blood was picked for this past week’s Links à la Mode! As always, I am in some wonderful company. Please check out the great posts below if you haven’t already!
Check out this post on Grit & Glamour if you are interested in learning more about how to submit a post to future editions of Links à la Mode.
The Beauty of Bloggers
Edited by: Fajr of Stylish Thought
Once a month, I pour through the links that the amazing members of IFB submit. Typically, I sit late Wednesday night after a long day and read through the thoughtful, helpful, stylish and beautiful posts that you guys submit. It is in these moments that I am truly in awe of how talented and gracious this community is. Full of spirited bloggers that discuss everything from the latest neon trend to the body pressures of fashion blogging. We are a diverse and dynamic group, connected through our mutual love of style and tireless support and encouragement of one another.
This week’s links are a testament to the beauty of blogging. Through eloquent prose, enigmatic portraits and style lessons from a mother to her daughter, IFB is rich with love and of course great style.
Links à la Mode: June 23rd
- Ashley4Emergy: Move Over Mellow Yellow
- Beautifully Invisible: 5 Things HBO’s True Blood Taught Me about Fashion & Beauty
- By Anika: Sexy is a State of Mind
- Corrine Monique: La Belle Epoque Photoshoot
- Dress with Courage: Winner Takes All: Women and Competition
- Fierce Beauty and Fashion: Thoughts from a Plus-Sized Blogger
- For Those About to Shop: Fashion Bloggers, Nick Knight and the Old Guard
- Idil Vice: New Summer Heights in the City Hurt
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Fashion Memes: Franca and Miss Boss of Feminist Fashion Bloggers
- Inkblot Photography: Portrait Session: Kimberly Marcelle
- Love Brown Sugar: Don’t Believe the Hype
- Madeline Quaint: Illustrated Shoot: Birds of a Feather
- North on Harper: Fashion Savvy Need to Know
- Odetoawe: Cat Lover
- Oranges and Apples: Polka Dots Skirt 4 Ways
- Splendiferous Inclinations: Inexpensive Summer Outfits
- Stylish Thought: A Woman’s Right to Shoes
- The Loudmouth: Be A Better Shopper
- The Style Confession: Knock Off or Not
- Un-Stitched: Fashion Heirlooms
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today.