I am delighted to share that my post on Social Media Dashboard Clients was included in the April 5th IFB Links á la Mode: Tech Roundup! Check out all of the entries below for important tips on how to effectively utilize social media and more.
Fashion Bloggers & Social Media: The Perfect Match
Edited by Joanne Faith
Fashion bloggers are natural social media experts. Beyond our blogs, you’ll find us on Facebook and Twitter, some are on YouTube, as well as a plethora of other connected communities (IFB!). I am confident enough in our abilities to say that we know how to use social media (effectively) better than most, and I probably don’t need to tell you what a wonderful skill that is to have right now! Naturally, a few of things weeks links related to issues around social media and I expect the topic to crop up only more often in the future.
I am excited to be apart of the first round of editors for Links A La Mode: Tech, and absolutely thrilled to encourage the sharing of these skills amongst other fashion bloggers. We are definitely not a brainless bunch, and features like Links A La Mode: Tech only prove that even further!
LINKS À LA MODE: TECH – April 5th
- Beautifully Invisible: Social Media Dashboard – Why You Should Be Using One
- Fuyume: A Guide To Adding a Favicon To Your Blog
- IFB: Why Fashion Bloggers should Love Instagram
- Joanne Faith: The 5 Essential Skills Of Fashion Blogging
- Miss Viki: We Are Not Alone! Counting The Number Of Active, Non-Spam Fashion Blogs
- Relatively Chic: How to Deal With Internet Scum, Part 2: Spam
- Style by Santina: Five Reasons To Replace Blogger’s Built-in Comment System With Disqus
- Styling You: How Do You Balance Your Blogging Time?
- Trend Alert Daily: Should Fashion Bloggers Protect Their Tweets?
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links. Deadline is Sunday, April 10th — get posting here and grab the code for the current roundup here.